Labels

Sunday 4 August 2013

An absolute crap entry

Here we go again, I think of a topic to write, I think of it for days, 'Oh, that's a wonderful thing to blog about, I should type it down as soon as possible'. Then when I sit down to type, I'm like.... 'No'. 'That's a boring thing to write, does not make sense. It's not that appealing'. And there you go. You get this boring entry of me trying to make sense out of nothing. 

The hormones in my brain are causing my mood to change rapidly. One minute, I am like, 'Oh God, wow!!!' and the next minute, 'yawn'. 

Sometimes I hate people around me. I hate voices. I want silence. Sometimes I want people around me. But that 'want' does not last long. Unpredictable. 

One minute, I am reading a book and things are getting interesting. Then just like that, things get boring. I am pretty sure it's not the book's fault.

Put on a movie to watch, stop it after a few minutes.

I want to eat a juicy Mc Donalds burger with fries and coke. On the way to buy it but stop halfway because I don't crave for it anymore.

I was listening to the playlist on my mobile the other day and thinking, 'I have such crappy songs saved'. Listen to it the next night, I get goosebumps because I'm loving the music.

I want to so write this blog, but I so want to delete this entry.

My blood group is Procrastination Positive.

I'm so excited to do things tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, I know another tomorrow will come. The brain is a scumbag, but yet an amazing thing. 

I am sad that I cannot touch my toes without bending my knees. This worries me a lot. It is my biggest worry in the world as of now. It will change in two minutes, I'm sure.

*After being idle for 3 minutes*

My biggest worry now is to get the charger for this laptop, because the battery is 8%. The charger is in another room. Did I tell you I am also lazy.

In a way it is good. Because I can stop typing, and publish this. Why do I even bother to blog? Voice in head says, "To keep track of your progress". Another voice in head says, "When you're 80 years old with no teeth and all alone, you can read this blog and sob/laugh at the pathetic/fantastic life you had".

WORRY UPDATE:

I seriously don't want to live up to eighty. Forty is ideal.










No comments:

Post a Comment