Labels

Saturday 22 June 2013

Maybe in another life

Remember that time when you were in school and your teacher asked you to write an essay on what you want to become when you grow up? I didn't know what to write back then, now I do. Too late though.

1. Policeman (for the sake of driving a car with flashing lights and loud siren)

2. Soldier (so that I can die proud)

3. Pilot (I still have a chance, when I become rich, I'll join private flying classes)

4. Film Actor (villain role, nothing else)

5. Astronaut (we all know why)

6. Sailor (probably a ship's captain during medieval times)

7. Singer (my current voice sucks)

8. Baker (also the owner of my own world famous pastry shop. Yum!)

9. Akita (I'd like to be somebody's pet)

10. God (so that I can nuke people I don't like and keep the good ones happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment