Labels

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Questions and more questions

What happens when you try hard and don't succeed?

So do you now say that maybe I didn't try hard enough?

Or just dismiss it by saying I wasn't lucky enough?

It wasn't meant for me?

Better things will come?

Why is it that people who deserve to be rich are poor?

Why is it that they barely make money to make both ends meet?

Why is money a problem for some and not for others?

Why are people so judgemental?

Why should I care?

Why do people say "I'm not judging you" and do the very same thing?

Why are people rude?

Why are people pretentious?

Why doesn't anyone smile anymore?

Why am I stuck in the wrong place?

Why does Adobe Reader keep asking me to update it's software?

Why do I ask questions knowing that I won't get answers?

Is there a God?

Do you know for sure?

Is it faith?

How many prayers went unanswered?

The mind does adapt itself to reality, doesn't it?

What will I have for dinner?

Will I wake up tomorrow?

What if today is the last day of my life?

What is life?

Why are we here?

Will you let me know?

Who's out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment